WordPress 3.8 and PHP 5.x Updates
WordPress has released a new version called “3.8.x” which introduces a variety of changes. Many hosting providers are updating their hosting accounts to a newer version of PHP as well. Both of the listed changes may require you to update your SmallBiz Theme.
Free Updates and Personal Email Support for Full Version Theme Customers:
If you have purchased the full version of the SmalLBiz theme please log into the:
Customer Theme Download Area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet registered for the theme download area and let us know the email address you used to purchase the theme.
Not a full version customer yet? Click here to see what you are missing.
Free Lite / Locked Version Customer:
If you are using the free single layout “Lite – Locked” version that used to came with selected Hosting Providers we highly recommend that your upgrade to the Full Version of SmallBiz. Use the following coupon code upon checkout for a 20% discount: SMALLBIZ20D
(Make sure the Zip file stays zipped. Especially if you are on a Mac)
Follow our Upgrade Step-by-Step Guide: [Click Here]
I am not sure if I have the “Full Version” or the “Lite – Locked Version”
1) Log into WordPress
2) Go to “Appearance -> SmallBiz Options”
- The Lite version has only 1 Layout to choose from called “Classic”.
- The Full Version has 12 Layouts to choose from.
- The Lite version has only 3 header graphics and no option to upload your own Header Graphic
- The Full version has 12 header graphics (+36 to download) and you can upload your own
- The Lite version has Mobile Detection and Facebook disabled
- The Full version does have Mobile and Facebook Options
If you still have problems with the Visual Editor after Upgrading you can install this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/use-google-libraries/
Email us if you have questions: email@example.com