WordPress 3.9 and PHP 5.x Updates
WordPress has released a new version called “3.9.x” which introduces a variety of changes. Many hosting providers are updating their hosting accounts to a newer version of PHP as well. Both of the listed changes may require you to update your SmallBiz Theme.
Free Updates and Personal Email Support for Full Version Theme Customers:
If you have purchased the full version of the SmalLBiz theme please log into the:
Customer Theme Download Area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet registered for the theme download area and let us know the email address you used to purchase the theme.
Not a full version customer yet? Click here to see what you are missing.
Free Lite / Locked Version Customer:
Our limited time Lite version partnership with Bluehost and SimpleScripts has ended. The Lite version is no longer available.
Option 1) Switch to a different free theme included with WordPress or your hosting provider
Option 2) We are glad to offer a 20% discount to upgrade to the full version of SmallBiz here:http://www.smallbiztheme.com/. Use the following Coupon code upon checkout: SMALLBIZ20D
(Make sure the Zip file stays zipped. Especially if you are on a Mac)
Follow our Upgrade Step-by-Step Guide: [Click Here]
I am not sure if I have the “Full Version” or the “Lite – Locked Version”
1) Log into WordPress
2) Go to “Appearance -> SmallBiz Options”
– The Lite version has only 1 Layout to choose from called “Classic”.
– The Full Version has 12 Layouts to choose from.
– The Lite version has only 3 header graphics and no option to upload your own Header Graphic
– The Full version has 12 header graphics (+36 to download) and you can upload your own
– The Lite version has Mobile Detection and Facebook disabled
– The Full version does have Mobile and Facebook Options
If you still have problems with the Visual Editor after Upgrading you can install this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/use-google-libraries/
Email us if you have questions: email@example.com